Hot Stamping Business Cards
Hot Stamping Business Cards owe their impressive look to a special production process. Silver or gold foil is pressed onto a pre-printed business card using a custom-made die.
Once prepared, dies are being stored and may be reused for printing additional copies of your business card in the future. Apart from gold and silver you can also choose from blue, green, red and black foil. If you want your cards to have a really unique look you may try holographic or multicolor ‘rainbow’ foil.
Need to get a quote? Click below and you will get an individual one by e-mail.
What we can offer:
- printing: single-sided / double-sided
- lamination: matt / gloss / Soft Touch / no lamination
- hot stamping: single-sided / double-sided
- quantity: 250, 500, 1000 pcs
Paper stocks that we use for Hot Stamping Business Cards:
- matte coated paper 350gsm
- matte coated paper 350gsm + matt lamination
- matte coated paper 350gsm + Soft Touch lamination
- matte coated paper 350gsm + gloss lamination
- paperboard Arktika 300gsm
- paperboard Arktika 300gsm + gloss lamination
- satin paper 300gsm
- satin paper 400gsm
- PVC 0.7 mm
- Plike 330gsm Black / Red / Dark Blue / Brown
- We always design your business cards for FREE
- You will get your business cards in elegant and handy paperboard boxes
- Ordering for the first time? We have a useful acrylic business card holder as a welcome gift for you
Check out other recommended Premium Business Cards options: