How to prepare files for printing?
Want us just to print your design files? No problem, but keep in mind that they should meet certain technical requirements. Sometimes it can be a tricky task, so we have put together a short list that will make everything much easier.
- convert all texts to curves / outlines
- save your file to PDF format
- black texts in standard black (100% K, without additional colors)
- add 3 mm margins on every side to ensure proper trimming
- include Safe Margin – at least 3 mm from Trim Line (5 mm recommended)
- ensure that all photos and bitmaps are in 300 DPI resolution
- check if all elements are in CMYK color palette
If you need any further assistance or want to have your files checked please contact us via email@example.com
What we will need to create your design?
Don’t have any design files prepared yet? No need to worry. Our graphic design team will create them for you from scratch. Just tell us about your needs and provide with content / visual elements that you would like to include.
Typically those elements are:
- texts – in a text file or directly in the e-mail
- graphics – preferably in a vector format such as PDF, CDR, or EPS
- photos – in JPG or TIF format, best possible quality
Additionally you can send:
- concept drawing / sketch created with any software (files in PDF, JPG, DOC format), scans or photos of hand drawings outlining proposed arrangement of visual elements
Remember to specify desired format (size), color scheme, print run (quantity) as well as type and grammage of paper (eg. double-sided leaflet, A5, 2500 copies, 130gsm coated paper).
All files should be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you have any questions – please contact us!
Once we receive your files, we will examine them and get back to you with quotation as soon as possible. Upon your acceptation, we will immediately start working on your order.
Get your design for FREE
If you decide to print your materials with us you can get graphic design, typesetting and file adjustment services for FREE. This special offer applies to all types of business cards and other simple projects – letterheads, notepads, custom print envelopes and basic corporate folders.